Welcome to Government Polytechnic, GannavaramVISION To impart quality and value based education in the field of Diploma Engineering so as to produce competent Technocrats to meet industry requirements with societal and environmental concern and ethical values. MISSION
- To impart technical knowledge and skills by using modern engineering and e-learning tools.
- To facilitate Industry-Institute interaction to expose students to current industrial practices that will help them to solve industrial challenges
- To inculcate ethical and professional values among students that will make them socially and environmentally responsible.
- To motivate students towards lifelong learning and helping them to find right career opportunities.
VISION To produce Technocrats in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering to meet industry requirements by imparting technical skills using modern e-learning facilities and equipment. MISSION
- M1 : To provide quality technical education in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering using modern tools.
- M2 :To create competent and skilled Technicians who are well trained to face the challenges in Electrical , Electromechanical and Electronics industries.
- M3 : To strive for continuous improvement in the quality of academics and inculcate professional and ethical values among the students.
Vision Striving continuously in pursuit of excellence in imparting knowledge with skills in Mechanical Engineering at diploma level to improve the opportunities in employment and higher learning Mission
- Use of technology enhanced tools and techniques by motivated and qualified faculty for enhancement of knowledge, understanding of principles, concepts and latest trends in mechanical engineering.
- Modernization of workshops and laboratories as per the curriculum specified by the State Board of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- Conduct of laboratories, guest lectures, industrial visits and industrial training for better understanding of critical concepts of Mechanical Engineering.
- Provide opportunities for developing multidisciplinary skills, communication skills, professional attitude and ethics.
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.